Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Cartridge notching details of K40, E125 (VNF 7240) , 50D, V200T, V250D & V500T.

  1. #1
    TA 152
    Guest TA 152's Avatar

    Talking

    Cartridge notching details of K40, E125 (VNF 7240) , 50D, V200T, V250D & V500T.

    Posting this pict of all the different carts side by side.
    Later I will add the film speed slot measurement data in detail.

    Note that the 50D and 250D carts do not have a notch slot that allows use of the built in 85 filter that will automatically totally be disabled on many cams.

    The V200T cart was identical but i modified it so it became correctly slotted.

    [img]ftp://ftp.filmshooting.com/upload/pictures/CARTNOTCHtxt2.jpg[/img]

    R

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wont tell you how I know but...

    All Kodak cartridges and film have the "exposed" label on the end of the film.

    All Pro8mm cartridges do not.

    Notice how the 200T has the label also.

    If you look on Pro8mm's 200T cartridge...what do you think you will see at the end of the film.

    Hmmm

  3. #3
    TA 152
    Guest TA 152's Avatar

    Post

    Yes, I noticed.

    The PRO8 V200T cart is a re-labelled Kodak original and includes also the incorrect daylight filter nothing so I had to modify it.

    R

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •